Sunday, June 24, 2007

Unrunning the Trails

This here is my current running route in the Twin Cities, and I'm going to have to change it around soon. I don't do well running along trails, which for the most part is the main portion of this route, around Lake Harriet. I prefer streets and lights and things to see and dodge, though along this route I pass the karate studio, a coffee shop, the house that collapsed, a fine new restaurant, another coffee shop, a church, and then ho-hum all along a trail around the lake.

2 comments:

IHateToast said...

what about the cemetery? you can just run ziggy zaggy creepy craggy all through it.

have you looked at mapmyrun.com to see if anyone's posted a pretty route you could try?

did your thundering muscle thighs bring down the house?

Nancy said...

The run around the lake is the best! I don't get it, my sweet, crazy hubby doesn't like the nature. Well, maybe if it were not an urban lake it would be different. One where you don't have to dodge baby strollers and rollerbalders.